View from the London Eye

View from the London Eye
Panoramic View from the London Eye

Friday, August 5, 2011

Did you miss anything? Answer = Photobook!

If you missed some of my blog posts and want to catch up quickly, you can take a look at my photobook below.  Each page is dedicated to one thing that we did in London or Paris.  We did so much, and I took so many photographs that it was hard to decide what would make it into the book.  I had such an amazing time on this Study Abroad program, even though there were some aching feet, sleepless nights, and lots of work, it was all worth it.  We were able to see so much in those three weeks, and we still didn’t get to everything…you know what that means…who wants to take a trip to London next summer…anyone…anyone : ).  Actually, next summer I will be graduating so probably not the best time to go but I will be going back, especially to London. 

Enjoy the photobook!

No comments:

Post a Comment