View from the London Eye

View from the London Eye
Panoramic View from the London Eye

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Food of England!

One of the things that I was really looking forward to when I decided to come on this Study Abroad program was the food I would get to eat while here in the UK!  I have not been disappointed!  Staying in the heart of London I have the opportunity to visit so many different restaurants, all within walking distance. 

Want to see some of the food I have tried while here in London...Watch this video!
 


I have already had the chance to try so many types of food...but guess what...we still have 5 more days here in England and 3 days in Paris!  Who knows what other foods are out there; I know I can't wait to find out!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. freaking LOVE the video. watched it just around dinner time and i couldnt help to think -- wow, i wish i ate fish. or was there in london to steal your chips. now im going to go eat. miss you kester!

    ReplyDelete